An alkaline water filter is something that you might need if you’re like me and place your health above all else. Alkaline water filters combine the best of water filtration with water ionizing to make your boring water taste great.
The average American spends more than $100 per year on bottled waters. Collectively, we throw away more than 60 million single-use water bottles each year.
This is a shocking fact, but there is a way to save a few pennies and still enjoy great tasting alkaline water.
You can definitely do this with the best alkaline water filter.
Alkaline water filters make use of electrolysis to alter your water at a molecular scale to create antioxidant-rich water flow right from your kitchen sink. Alkaline water has many benefits. You will notice a significant improvement in your water taste and purity.
Alkaline filters are the best option for providing clean water to your family. There are many options, all at different price points. Each one offers its own benefits and quality.
So, how can you make sure you are going to opt for the best alkaline water filter?
No worries. Just follow our step-by-step guide to learn all you need about alkaline water filter. You will receive in-depth information to help you choose the right alkaline water filter.
- 0.1 APEC Water Systems ROESPH75 Top Tier Alkaline
- 0.2 IntelGadgets IONtech IT-757 Advanced Water Ionizer Machine
- 0.3 iSpring RCC7AK Under Sink RO Filter System with 6 Stages
- 0.4 Express Water RO System 10-Stage
- 0.5 Platinum Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine
- 0.6 Pure Hydration Next Generation Alkaline Antioxidant Water Ionizer
- 0.7 Ehm Alkaline Water Pitcher
- 0.8 Apex Countertop Alkaline Filtration System
- 0.9 APEX EXPRT-MR-2050 Dual Countertop Quality Drinking Water Filter
- 0.10 Seychelle pH2O Alkaline Water Filter Bottle
- 0.11 pH ACTIVE Insulated Bottle
- 1 Buyer’s Guide to Alkaline Water Filters
- 2 What is alkaline water filtration?
- 3 Why do you need an alkaline water filter?
- 4 Benefits of alkalized water
- 5 Different types of alkaline water filters
- 6 Things to Consider When Buying Alkaline Water Filters
- 7 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- 7.1 Are alkaline water filters safe?
- 7.2 How can I change my alkaline water filter?
- 7.3 Are alkaline water filters simple to use?
- 7.4 Are alkaline filters able to remove contaminants?
- 7.5 Are filters too expensive?
- 7.6 Is filtered water acidic or alkaline?
- 7.7 Are alkaline and filtered water more beneficial than each other?
- 8 Conclusion
APEC Water Systems ROESPH75 Top Tier Alkaline
Here comes my first pick of alkaline filter that you may like as well. Personally, I consider it to be the best alkaline water filter on the list. And here’s why.
- This system uses a combination of a 6-stage filtration and typical Reverse Osmosis features (RO) to remove as much as 99% of the contaminants that can cause bad taste or odor in water.
- The system includes all the tubing and filters that are food-grade and is certified by Water Quality Association (WQA).
- This faucet is sleek and one of our best-quality faucets in an RO system kit.
The water quality is the most important aspect of any water filtration system. It is nice to have all the bells and whistles but the most important thing about water quality is its health. APEC consistently provides us with high-quality water testing results at an affordable price.
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health.
- This 75 GPD 6-stage system ROES-PH75 is guaranteed to remove up to 99% of contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, VOCs, as well as toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, nitrates, heavy metals and 1000+ contaminants. Max Total Dissolved Solids - 2000 ppm. Feed Water Pressure 40-85 psi
- US made cartridge uses food-grade calcium from trusted source for safe, proven water pH enhancement. Enjoy ultra-pure drinking water with added calcium minerals for improved ALKALINITY and great taste.
- WQA certified system. Premium long lasting filters used to treat tap/well water. Provide unlimited clean drinking water.
- America's No.1 rated water filter brand with 20 years of success guaranteeing trouble free, noise-free system for long lasting, dependable, pure drinking water.
I love the addition of the alkaline filter to this system. The calcium-carbonate filter is a great way to increase the water’s pH, making it one of the most delicious water options.
The combination of the 5 stages filtration and reverse osmosis alkaline filter ensures you get the highest quality water possible. Water testing has shown that there will be a reduction in total dissolved solids, which is one of the most difficult contaminants to get rid of.
We have never seen a more simple installation. APECS offers endless support and videos that will help you to install the system. Your system won’t tip or move because the bracket attaches to your cabinet is made of high-quality metal.
IntelGadgets IONtech IT-757 Advanced Water Ionizer Machine
What alkaline water filtration system comes next on our list of the best alkaline water filters?
- This countertop unit is designed to be placed next to your sink.
- An activated charcoal filter is built-in to remove impurities prior to ionizing.
- In some cases, the system can increase water’s pH level by up to 11.
- An LED screen shows the progress and where it is at each stage.
The countertop unit can be concealed in plain sight, but it does not compromise on quality alkaline water. This system is beautiful and will add great value to your home with its platinum-coated finish.
- ADVANCED DESIGN AND INTERFACE: Intelgadgets IONtech IT-757 advanced alkaline water ionizer has an extra large, 7-color, LCD display screen that displays information like filter life, pH level, ORP and more; Sleek silver-color to match kitchen, colorful soft-touch selection buttons with useful icons and descriptive labels, (HxWxD): 12.2" x 8.7" x 4.9" and 13 lbs
- MULTIPLE FILTRATION FUNCTIONS: Purifies water by removing chemicals and impurities like chlorine, salt, dirt, pesticides and other pollutants; Carbon fiber filter converts regular water into alkaline drinking water which is good for cooking, brewing coffee, removing tough stains and sterilization, acidic cleaning water which is good for brushing teeth, sunburn relief and sanitizing; Safety Setting automatically switches to purified drinking water to prevent accidental consumption of acidic water
- ELECTROLYSIS: Alkaline water ionizer machine uses premium high-tech platinum- titanium electrolysis alloy plates to produce high quality of ionized acidic and alkaline water; 7 different stages of electrolysis includes 2 acidic, 1 purified, and 4 alkaline levels of water with even more precise pH adjustment options as well
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Ionizer automatically engages a 10-second electrolysis chamber cleaning after every use; When in need of a more thorough clean the Ionizer will alert you and by the press of a button a 2-minute cleaning cycle will clean the electrolysis chamber for you, this machine will also alert you when the filter needs to be changed
- ITEMS INCLUDED: 1 alkaline water ionizer filter that uses an active carbon filter, all necessary parts such as hoses and connectors, water pH testing kit for absolute confidence and peace of mind, user manual
With a click, you can select from seven different water types. You can choose between cosmetic water or wellness water to make sure you get the right water for your situation.
The stainless-steel Hose helps to prevent bacteria buildup and keep the water clean. The activated carbon filter level removes impurities from the water before it reaches the electrolysis process. This ensures that you get alkaline water free of contaminants. This unit is very affordable at less than $500 and offers many benefits.
iSpring RCC7AK Under Sink RO Filter System with 6 Stages
Is iSpring really one of the best alkaline water filters? Have a look at these points below.
- NSF/ANSI 58 Certified with 6 Stages Remineralization and Layered Filtration: This alkaline filtration system is safe and reliable. It removes as much as 99% of the over 1,000 dangerous contaminants such as chlorine, fluoride, and lead.
- BENEFITS: The iSpring RO7AK water softener has an extra sixth stage – an Alkaline Remineralization filter. This restores healthy minerals and gives water a natural taste. A standard 5-stage RO system produces slightly acidic water at a pH 7. 0 or lower
- FEATURES: European-style kitchen faucet. For easy visual inspection, transparent 1st-stage housing. To remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane, there are three additional long-lasting pre-filters. Ultrafine (RO) filter to remove contaminants as low as 0. Ultrafine (RO) filter to remove contaminants down to 0. This results in great tasting bottled water.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58, 6-Stage Alkaline Remineralization Layered Filtration: Exclusively designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of water; this reliable and ultra-safe Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration system converts your water into clean, pure and healthy drinking water by removing up to 99% of over 1, 000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, fluoride, lead (removes up to 98%), arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium and more.
- BENEFITS: The iSpring RCC7AK Reverse Osmosis water filter includes an additional sixth stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives your water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water filter; the RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below
- FEATURES: Beautiful European-Style kitchen faucet. Transparent 1st stage housing for easy visual inspection. Three extra long life pre-filters to remove large contaminants and protect RO membrane. Ultra fine (RO) filter to remove contaminants down to 0. 0001 microns; fine GAC filter to provide final polishing to the purified water and (AK) filter to finally restore just the right proportion of healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance. The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality
- EASY DO IT YOURSELF INSTALLATION: The water purifier is designed for do-it-yourself installation and all necessary parts for installation are included, backed by clear, well-organized written instructions, instructional videos, and access to iSpring unparalleled technical support. The entire alkaline water filter fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock; no threading pipes needed
- 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: RCC7AK from America’s favorite brand of under sink water filter is the No. 1 rated reverse osmosis systems in the USA backed by iSpring extended manufacturer upon registration and lifetime personalized support from GA, USA, combined with premium quality components, this water filter is to deliver endless bottled quality drinking water right in your home for many years to come, eliminating plastic bottles
Express Water RO System 10-Stage
The Express Water is a great option if you are looking for healthy water with a high pH and 99.9% less contaminants. This RO system comes with five stages of filtration that contribute to high-quality water. It also has a brushed nickel faucet that will fit most modern kitchens.
You can customize this unit to suit your needs.
Express Water RO unit is the easiest to set up. This is due to the comprehensive instructions and support provided by the manufacturer. The 5 filters in this unit have been labeled to show their roles in filtering. There’s also a diagram that can be used for guidance during installation and future filter changes.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filter: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system filters up to 99.99% of Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrates, Calcium, Arsenic, and more
- Alkaline Water Filter: Express Water’s Alkaline Water Filter with Active Mineral Technology adds Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, and other minerals to your water
- Under Sink Water Filter: Don’t waste money on professional installation. Express Water’s quick and easy-to-understand design means you can install and understand everything about your new water filtration system
- Under Sink Water Filter System: No need to mess with refilling or activating your water filter, Express Water’s water filtration systems automatically fill your water tank with high quality drinking water
- Leak Detection: Each under sink water filter includes an emergency leak stop detector that shuts off water flow when it detects unwelcomed moisture
The Express Water unit is built without any plastic fittings or valves, which means it’s one of the most reliable RO units on the market. This machine also has a high flow rate, so you will have instant access to high-quality, clean water. A leak detector alarm shuts off the water supply when water is detected in an area that is not supposed to be.
Express Water can remove bacteria, lead, arsenic, and chlorine as well as nitrates. RO is extremely thorough and will remove minerals such as calcium and magnesium. This is why Express Water should be included with the remineralization filter.
Platinum Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine
This is another great device I should put on my list of the best alkaline water filters. And here’s why.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- This model has eight water settings.
- It can be connected to the faucet or to the water line beneath the sink.
- The LED display will show water ORP 1 and pH levels.
The bawell alkaline filter is a great product. The design is fantastic. It has an easy-to-read LED touch screen, and two slots for filtering water. For those who want to get the most out of their alkaline water filter, the eight customizable water types are a great option.
- Bawell Water Ionizer Filter Systems Make Alkaline Ionized Water Benefits for drinking and Acidic Ionized Water
- Alkaline Water Ionizer Filter Systems from Bawell feature a Forever Lifetime Warranty. This Alkaline Water Machine is only for the Countertop, it connects to the faucet or water line below the sink.
- Make alkaline and acidic water with PH Range 3.0 to 12.0 ORP Range +600 to -800 The Internal 2 Stage Water Filter System gives you cleaner more purified drinking water. Change the 2 filters every 5000 liters on average.
- Displays PH & ORP , Filter 1 Lifespan & Filter 2 Lifespan & Alkaline Water or Acidic Water Electrolysis Settings. 110 Volts Only made for the United States and Canada only, does not work in Europe on 220 Volts.
- This product is intended for use with potable municipal city tap water. Do not use this product with water of unknown quality or water which is microbiologically unsafe without adequate disinfection before or after the system. This product does not disinfect or sanitize your source water.
First, I noticed a better taste in my water. I chose the drinking water setting and was able to let the machine do the rest. I received the best tasting water I could find. The machine has an amazing range of ORP settings, ranging from +600 to +800. This is great for all applications. It is made to fit on your countertop and has a modern design that will complement any kitchen.
Pure Hydration Next Generation Alkaline Antioxidant Water Ionizer
The simplicity of this countertop system is what makes it so popular. It’s very simple to use. You just need to fill the tank with water, then push a button and it will dispense alkaline water. This system can have some maintenance issues. The system comes with four filters, which are great for water purity but can be a bit cumbersome when it comes time to change them. This system is durable and will not need to be replaced.
- Pure Hydration water can boost your IMMUNE SYSTEM and DETOXIFY your body! NATURALLY transform ordinary tap water into SUPERCHARGED alkaline antioxidant water right at home.
- EASY to operate with simple on/off valve. NO ELECTRONICS TO BREAK, NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED, NO WASTEWATER.
- EASY installation with the include diverter valve. Additional options for installation available, can even be installed under the counter. Checkout our EASY to install videos.
- Do you want to reduce joint inflammation, improve mental clarity, reduce acid reflux/heartburn, promote healthier skin/hair/nails? Improve your health today by hydrating properly.
- PLEASE WATCH INSTALLATION VIDEOS BEFORE PURCHASING, SYSTEM MUST BE ATTACHED TO A WATER SUPPLY. Manufactures site has option installation methods if needed.
Ehm Alkaline Water Pitcher
This pitcher is made of top-notch materials.
BPA-free means you don’t have to worry about any harmful substances.
How long can you use Ehm Alkaline Water Pitcher? Each filter lasts up to 6 or 8 weeks on average. This is a pretty normal time for a water pitcher.
It has a short lifespan, but it isn’t the worst I’ve ever seen. The only positive is that it’s a filter. Filtering pitchers are the easiest to modify – you just need to pop them in and out.
This filter is ideal for providing just the right amount of protection.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: When it comes to our EHM Alkaline Water Pitchers, we make a point of using nothing but the finest materials available, as well as state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and strict quality control. Each of our high capacity water tank 3.8L pitchers has a filtration capacity of 2l, and is conveniently shaped to perfectly fit into your refrigerator!
- GREATLY IMPROVED HYDRATION: By micro-clustering and reducing water molecule size, this great water ionizer pitcher produces easily-absorbable alkaline water that will get you hydrated faster and more effectively. Filtered alkaline ionized water contains minimal free radicals and toxins, is a powerful antioxidant and enhances your energy levels and immune system.
- COMPOSITE 6 STAGE FILTER CARTRIDGE: By utilizing a specially formulated 6-stage filter, the EHM Alkaline Water Pitcher removes chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants from water, sets its pH to a basic value up to a 10 PH depending on the source water. It also adds calcium, magnesium, and potassium minerals and anti-oxidants, and provides a low negative ORP between -100 and -200 mv.
You can drink enough water for one person throughout the day, but it’s not enough. If you are providing for your entire family, you will need to refill it several times. This is still a great deal considering the price and refilling
The water is not difficult to handle.
Apex Countertop Alkaline Filtration System
The theme of simplicity and effectiveness continues with this unit. Apex is a trusted name in water purification. They are known for making reliable products. The countertop filter attaches to your tap. The clear case allows you to see the health of your water as well as your filter from a distance. The filter is extremely durable and easy to install. This alkaline filtration system can develop mildew in the housing due to air bubbles that form during installation. To solve the problem, simply attach the housing upside-down over the filter.
- REDUCES CONTAMINANTS IN TAP WATER: The APEX Clear Countertop Alkaline Drinking Water Filter System removes contaminants commonly found in tap water, like chlorine, sediment, and radon. It also filters Cryptosporidium, and Giardia cysts, which contribute to water-borne illnesses. APEX water filters remove mercury and harmful pesticides to give you delicious, sparkling, fresh clean drinking water.
- CONNECTS TO STANDARD FAUCETS: APEX’s Clear countertop water filter system has been designed to conveniently sit right on your kitchen counter. It is simple to install, and connects easily to most standard kitchen faucets. All the necessary hardware is included for easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply remove the aerator screen from the faucet and screw on the collar of the APEX diverter valve.
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER FILTER: By using an APEX countertop alkaline water filter, you can stop wasting money on small disposable bottles of water that just get thrown away when empty. Buying bottled water for daily home consumption gets expensive and tedious. You don’t have to lug heavy water jugs or cases home to enjoy fresh clean drinking water. APEX water filters are the solution.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Owning your own bottleless kitchen water dispenser can not only save you money, but it is the responsible choice for helping to eliminate the millions of plastic water bottles piling up in landfills each year. We only have one world, but it is quickly being polluted by unnecessary water bottles that can be reduced by having your own filtered water source at home.
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made in the USA, APEX makes all of their products according to the National Safety Foundation certified water filter safety standards and requirements. By following the strict guidelines of the NSF and the FDA, we ensure that the water your family drinks is completely safe and healthy. Let APEX clean and protect your drinking water so you don’t have to worry about it.
- REMOVES CONTAMINANTS FROM TAP WATER: The APEX Clear Countertop Alkaline Drinking Water Filter Systems removes common contaminants such as chlorine, sediment, and radon. It can also filter Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts which are both water-borne diseases. APEX water filters remove harmful pesticides and mercury to provide clean, delicious drinking water.
- CONNECTS TO STANDARD FAUCETS: APEX Clear countertop water filter system is designed to fit right on your kitchen counter. It’s easy to install and can be connected to most standard kitchen faucets. Easy installation is possible with the included hardware. Simply take the faucet’s aerator screen off and attach the collar to the APEX diverter.
- APEX WATER FILTER – A countertop alkaline water filter is cost-effective and can be used to replace small, disposable water bottles that are thrown away after a while. It can be costly and time-consuming to buy bottled water for your daily home consumption. To enjoy clean, fresh water at home, you don’t need to carry heavy water bottles or cases. APEX water filters offer the best solution.
APEX EXPRT-MR-2050 Dual Countertop Quality Drinking Water Filter
Apex’s sister unit is a great option if you need countertop faucet filters with a lot more value. The unit is almost identical to the one above. This unit comes with two filters, instead of one. This means water that is cleaner and more flavorful. This also means that it takes more effort to change filters. It will also take up more counter space.
- REDUCES HARMFUL CONTAMINANTS IN TAP WATER: Removes 99% of substances commonly found in sink tap water like chlorine which contribute to bad odors in your water, chloramine, benzene, radon, and heavy metals. This filter will also add Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium raising the alkalinity of your water. NOTE: ALKALINE WATER WILL RAISES TDS LEVELS DUE TO THE MINERALS ADDED IN WATER.
- CONNECTS TO DOMESTIC FAUCET MODELS: APEX countertop filters have been designed to conveniently sit right on the kitchen counter top next to sinks. It is simple to install, and connects easily to most standard household kitchen faucets. All the necessary hardware is included for easy do-it-yourself installation. NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE ONE OF THE ADAPTERS WILL FIT YOUR FAUCET OR ELSE THE UNIT WILL BE NON-FUNCTIONAL.
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER FILTER: By using an APEX counter top alkaline water filter, you can stop wasting money on small disposable bottles of water that just get thrown away when empty. Buying bottled water for daily home consumption gets expensive and tedious. You don’t have to lug heavy water jugs or cases to your house to enjoy fresh clean drinking water. APEX water filters are the solution.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Owning a good bottleless water dispenser device can not only save you money, but it is the responsible choice for helping to eliminate the millions of plastic water bottles piling up in landfills each year. We only have one world, but it is quickly being polluted by unnecessary water bottles that can be reduced by having your own cleaner filtered smart water source at home.
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: Strictly designed to be used with municipal water (not recommended for well water or water that is not pre-treated) Includes 30-day money-back and limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- REDUCES HARMFUL CONTAMINANTS in TAP WATER. This filter removes 99 percent of the substances found in tap water such as chlorine, benzene, and radon. The filter will add Magnesium and Potassium to your water, increasing its alkalinity. ALKALINE WATER WILL INCREASE TDS LEVELS DUE to the MINERALS IN WATER.
- CONNECTS to DOMESTIC FAUCET MODELS – APEX countertop filters are designed to be placed right next to the sinks on your kitchen counter. It’s easy to install and can be connected to most standard kitchen faucets. Easy do-it-yourself installation is possible with the included hardware. NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THAT ONE OF THE ADAPTERS FITS YOUR FAUCET. ELSE, THE UNIT WILL NOT BE FUNCTIONAL.
- APEX Counter Top Alkaline Water Filter: This water filter is cost-effective and will not waste money. It can be costly and time-consuming to buy bottled water for your daily home consumption. To enjoy clean, fresh water at your home, you don’t need to carry heavy water bottles or cases. APEX water filters offer the best solution.
Seychelle pH2O Alkaline Water Filter Bottle
The Seychelle pH20 is an ideal option for alkaline water while on the move. The Seychelle pH20 is a portable water bottle with a beautiful design. It reduces water microclusters to just 4 molecules, bringing it down to pH 9.5. This makes it more absorbable. This bottle not only improves alkalinity but also removes VOCs, lead, mercury, chloroform, and other harmful substances.
This alkalizing solution has the obvious advantage of being portable. Simply fill up your water bottle with water and let the filter do its work. This means that you can enjoy clean, alkalized water wherever you go, whether you are at work or at home.
- ✅ REPLACEMENT ALKALINE WATER FILTER - for Seychelle 28 oz Bottles.
- ✅ INCREASES ALKALINITY (pH) of drinking water up to 9.5 pH with proven tested technology.
- ✅ REMOVES UP TO 99.99% OF CONTAMINANTS - Chlorine, Chloramine, Lead, Mercury, MTBEs, 50 VCO's, and 90% of Fluoride.
- ✅ SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Simply screws onto the bottom of the drinking straw.
- ✅ UP TO 100 GALLONS of Refreshingly Filtered Alkaline Water ✅ Filters MADE IN USA ✅ Premium Non-Leaching Plastic
The Seychelle bottle is a great alternative to single-use plastic water bottles. You can also save money by not using single-use plastic bottles. This filtered water solution is made entirely in America in an ISO 14000-certified facility. You can be sure that it has durable and top-quality components.
BPA-free materials are used in this bottle, even the straw. This makes it safer to drink from than other water filter bottles that have straws.
The Seychelle bottle requires some maintenance. While the first filter is included, you will need to replace the second filter after 100 gallons. (To put this in perspective, we drink about half a gallon per day). The replacement cartridges for the Seychelle bottle can be found on Amazon or the Seychelle website.
pH ACTIVE Insulated Bottle
Are you looking for something small and portable? This is your chance to buy. This durable stainless steel pH Active water bottle comes with a lifetime warranty. The water bottle comes with filter packets. Simply drop the filter packet in the water bottle and fill it up. Then, go for a run or hike. The water bottle will keep your water cool and clean. For water filtration, you will need to continue buying packets.
- NO MORE PLASTIC - with the brand new pH ACTIVE Insulated Stainless Steel Alkaline Water Filter Bottle by Invigorated Water. Ergonomic & Stylish design, including 2 lid options.
- pH ACTIVE DELIVERS HIGH pH ALKALINE WATER, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME so you’ll have filtered water at the office, gym, while traveling, shopping, hiking, playing sports, & on holiday. Helping you & your loved ones stay healthy, happy & INVIGORATED.
- INCLUDES MULTI-STAGE ‘pH ON-THE-GO’ ALKALINE WATER FILTER (search B076H1MXP5) - increasing water pH and -ORP, improving taste and smell, adding minerals including zinc, magnesium, selenium & iron, eliminating heavy metals like mercury, copper & lead, greatly reduce fluoride, chlorine & chloramine.
- HUGE FILTER CAPACITY - Each pH ON-THE-GO 1oz (30g) Filter Bag lasts an incredible 416 cups/26 gallons/98 litres - which is about 30 days for the average person consuming 8 cups/64 ounces/2 litres of water per day. pH ON-THE-GO can also be used in any container of your choice, and comes in a larger 3.5oz (100g) size for larger containers. Keeps hot drinks hot for 12+ hours and cold drinks cold for 24+ hours.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - WE OFFER A 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on our pH ACTIVE stainless steel insulated alkaline water bottle, & the rest of our water filtration range, including our pitchers, bottles, countertop units, faucet filter, shower filter, and pH test kits - you can find them all in our Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/invigorated_water.
- No more plastic – the new pH ACTIVE Insulated Steel Alkaline Water Filter Bottle from Invigorated Water. It features 2 lid options.
- pH ACTIVE DELIVERS HIGH-PHYLOLATE WATER ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. This will ensure that you have water at work, in the gym, on vacation, while shopping, hiking, or playing any other type of sport. We are here to help you and your loved ones be happy, healthy and INVIGORATED.
- MULTI-STAGE ALKALINE WATER FILTER – Search B076H1MXP5 – Increases water pH and –ORP, improves taste and smell, adds minerals such as zinc, magnesium, iron, and eliminates heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and greatly reduces fluoride, chloramine, and chlorine.
Buyer’s Guide to Alkaline Water Filters
Alkaline water filters can be a long-lasting, environmentally-friendly water treatment option. There are so many choices available today, so how can you choose the right filter for you? This buying guide will help you make an informed purchase decision and teach you everything about an alkalizing filter.
What is alkaline water filtration?
A water ionizer is an alkaline water filter that changes the chemical composition of water to give it the best possible health.
Alkaline water is defined as water having a pH of 7.5. Alkaline water is made by electrolysis water separation. Your water will then be filtered to an alkaline stream. You will get more out of your water supply by adding beneficial minerals such as calcium.
The most important thing is that the alkaline water filter makes your water healthier and more beneficial for your health.
Why do you need an alkaline water filter?
Alkaline water has higher pH levels than normal water. It is believed that alkaline water will reduce acidity in the bloodstream, which could lead to a host of health benefits.
An at-home water filter is a great option if you want to try alkaline water. It is far less expensive than buying alkaline water in bottled form, and it is more convenient.
The truth is that companies love to raise the cost of health-related products, especially when there’s high demand. Alkaline water is a big thing right now. This means bottled Water companies will see their prices skyrocket because they know that health-conscious consumers are willing to pay more for healthier, cleaner products. Alkaline water is sold at outrageous prices. Single bottles can be purchased for as low as $10 USD by some retailers, while six packs are available for between $20 and $40. Wow!
You should be drinking water every day if you want to stay hydrated. You can spend quite a bit on the water. Although it might be more expensive upfront, the long-term value of a home alkaline water filter will make you a lot more money.
Our lives are busy! We are all busy, especially those who want to keep fit. It can be difficult to balance work, family, friends, and hobbies. You don’t need to add another chore by having to refill your water purifier with store-bought bottles or packs. This is also cheaper. This means you’ll need to find the time to visit the grocery store more often and to buy more water. This can lead to higher gas prices or increased costs for public transport. This is not fun, especially if your goal is to find the easiest and best solution.
There are a lot of studies that have been done on the dangers of drinking water that is bottled. Water bought in bottles, alkaline or not can cause a host of problems. Foreign chemicals can enter your water at both the factory and the collection site. Worse, water stored in plastic bottles can be contaminated with plastic molecules and other harmful particulates. Some brands are better than others.
Plastic bottles aren’t sustainable. We shouldn’t add to the number of plastic garbage islands that are forming in our oceans. This problem can be solved immediately by purchasing a home water filter.
Benefits of alkalized water
Drinking water with a high pH is a better choice than standard tap water for many reasons. These are:
Alkalized water is rich in liquid antioxidants. These fight cell damage and premature aging caused by unstable atoms. The more antioxidants we consume, the better we will be protected from aging. However, alkalized water isn’t a miracle cure for aging.
Water with high alkalinity has smaller water molecules than normal drinking water. This makes it easier for cells to absorb them. This means that high pH water can help you stay hydrated better than normal tap water.
Water with a higher pH might have alkaline properties that can help neutralize the acid. This may be due to poor lifestyle and habits, stress, and other toxins in the environment.
Alkaline water helps promote digestion by raising the pH level of the colon and hydrating it. It fights against free radicals in your digestive system.
Additional calcium and magnesium in alkalized water have many benefits for bone strength, immunity, and sleep quality as well as blood sugar regulation.
Different types of alkaline water filters
Alkaline filters can cause confusion. Many people confuse alkaline water filters with alkaline ionizers. They are different. We will not go into technical details and just make it simple: ionizers use Electrolysis (zaps with electricity) to alter the pH balance of regular water, making it alkaline. Alkaline water filtration systems run water through mineral filters and sometimes magnets. Most filters don’t require electricity.
Other than these two main categories, filters and ionizers placement can vary.
Water ionizers are usually a small rectangular unit that attaches to your kitchen sink. They can be placed on top or under your counter.
The best water ionizer machines offer the most flexibility in regulating pH. Many machines have buttons that correspond to different levels. Water ionizers can produce alkaline water for cooking and cleaning, as well as alkaline water for your drinking and cooking.
The best ionizers come with their own faucet. This allows you to easily select your preferred pH.
A pitcher with an alkaline filter looks exactly like any other water pitcher. The only difference is that it has a large filter in the middle of its jug.
The pitchers can be divided into two halves, a top half and a bottom. The top half will be filled with water. Once water is added, the water will go through an alkalizing filter. This reduces the size clusters of water molecules and increases water’s pH. It also makes it easier to absorb in the body. After it passes through the filter, the water is ready for drinking in the bottom portion of the jug.
A water pitcher has the advantage of being portable and easy to store away. Many pitchers can also be sized to fit in the refrigerator’s door, making it easy to access cool, alkalized water.
Alkaline drinking water can be obtained from countertop filters. These filters remove chlorine and lead from water and introduce healthy minerals such as calcium and magnesium to increase the pH.
Most countertop filters have the advantage of being easy to hook up to your kitchen faucet. You can also unhook them at any time if you need to store them. They are small and compact so don’t take up much space. You can also take them with you on your trips and hook them up at any faucet you find.
Many countertop filtration systems are not capable of reducing acidity through reducing the size of water molecules. You can only increase alkalinity with the addition of alkaline minerals.
RO Remineralizing filters
These systems are an excellent choice for those who opt for reverse osmosis to filter water. RO filters produce water that is nearly 100 percent pure. However, RO also removes healthy minerals. The problem? They give water its alkalized taste.
Remineralization filters can be added to reverse osmosis filters as an additional stage. They can be used to reintroduce minerals to water before it is consumed. These filters do not alter the water molecules’ size, so they won’t make your water more absorbable.
Filtered water bottles
Filtered water bottles make it easy to drink alkaline water anywhere you go with the convenience of filtered water bottles. You don’t have to pay hundreds of dollars per year for bottled water. Instead, fill your bottle with tap water and then send it through the filter each time you drink. This will adjust the pH level.
The only difference between tap water and bottled water is the fact that bottled water has a higher mineral content than tap water. Filtered bottles add calcium and magnesium minerals to water making it more pleasant to drink. Some of these bottles can be self-cleaning and remove common contaminants like chlorine and lead.
The majority of bottles include a straw that you will need to use in order for the system to function. The straw’s sucking pressure causes water to pass through the filter and reach your mouth before it can reach your mouth.
Inline alkaline water filters are a vital part of your home’s water supply. This type of filter is usually installed at your kitchen sink faucets’ water line, but it may also be installed at your home’s water supply point or the point of entry.
To increase the alkalinity in your water before it reaches your tap, you can install an inline filter after your whole home or under sink water filters. This type of filter can be installed at your water supply line before your refrigerator to provide clean, refrigerated water.
Things to Consider When Buying Alkaline Water Filters
You most likely want to get water with high alkalinity. Is drinking alkaline water safe? To understand the pH range, it is necessary to comprehend this. Water has a pH range of 6.5 to 8.5. Most drinking water sources are slightly too acidic, with 7 being neutral.
Water ionizers can be set to a pH range which allows you to choose between very acidic and very alkaline. This flexibility may not be necessary if you are simply trying to raise the pH of your water. However, it can be very useful to make both alkalized and acidic water. For example, low pH water is great for cleaning.
Most of the alkaline water filter solutions listed here don’t allow you to choose the pH at which you want to make water. Make sure to pick the right system for you.
Type of system
You need to think carefully about which system is best for you. Every type of water alkaline filter system has its positives and pitfalls. Some systems adjust your pH (see above), others remove more contaminants (see below), while some require more installation and maintenance (see below).
Personal preference and your budget will determine the type of system that you choose. You will have more options if you spend more upfront (and, if necessary, often throughout the system’s life). You should also consider ease of use. In this case, you may only have a few options.
Other contaminants removed
You can do more than alkalize your water, depending on which water alkaline filter system you choose. Reverse osmosis is one of the most effective ways to alter your water’s pH or remove all contaminants. Reverse osmosis can remove many contaminants including lead, chlorine, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens. If you want to improve your water’s quality and taste, RO is the best option.
Water filter pitchers, countertop and inline filters, as well as water bottle filters, are often capable of removing common contaminants such as chlorine and lead. However, they are not as effective or thorough as reverse osmosis.
Most ionizers can now filter out common contaminants and alter pH to your liking. This gives you a double-for-one advantage over most alkalizing filtration products.
Installation and Maintenance
When deciding on the best alkaline water machine, you should consider how difficult it is to install. Also, think about whether you are willing to spend more on professional installation.
You will need to install alkaline water machines at your home’s plumbing. This installation typically involves drilling into the waterline of your home, mounting the alkaline water machines, and attaching them via the included hoses.
If you don’t want to have to deal with something so difficult and time-consuming, there are many alkaline water filter options that require minimal installation. Most countertop water ionizers only require that you connect them to your kitchen sink. This is something most people should be able to do. Some portable alkaline water machines, such as pitchers don’t need installation.
Before you make a purchase, check to see if the system needs filter changes and, if so how often. It may be more cost-effective to buy a system without filters (such as water ionizers) upfront than it is to purchase a system with multiple filters that need to be changed throughout its life.
You should ensure that you have thoroughly researched the warranty before you buy an alkaline water maker. You should know that if you get a defective product, you are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty and you can return it for a full refund or a new product. Manufacturing errors are not uncommon. You don’t want your item to arrive in a poor condition.
A water alkaline filter’s average warranty is five years. However, some filters have longer warranties and others even have lifetime warranties. Higher warranties are especially important for products that you have spent a lot on upfront and those that use electricity. Before you make any purchase, make sure to read the warranty terms. They can vary between products.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Are alkaline water filters safe?
Yes. Yes. There is plenty of scientific evidence that alkaline water is good for the body. An alkaline water filter can increase the pH and add alkaline minerals to the water. This will give you healthier, more delicious water. People prefer water with a higher pH and added minerals to taste better.
How can I change my alkaline water filter?
It all depends on what type of filter you choose. Some machines last for years and don’t require any maintenance. Reverse osmosis water filter, for example, can produce clean drinking water for 6 months to 2 years before they need to be changed. The most frequent filter change for alkaline water pitchers is every 6 weeks.
Are alkaline water filters simple to use?
This will depend on the type of alkaline water system that you purchase. Others are simple and require little more than setting up or configuring the filter and adding water. Water ionizers allow you to adjust the pH level of your water. Others are more complicated, like water ionizers. This additional feature can take you five minutes to learn, but it’s a great bonus if your goal is to accurately measure pH levels in order to achieve the output you desire.
Are alkaline filters able to remove contaminants?
Some systems can remove lead, fluoride, and other impurities. You should look for water purifiers that can remove chlorine, fluoride, and other impurities. This is where Ionizers may not be suitable. They only alter the water’s pH and do not technically make “clean water”. Be sure to carefully read the product descriptions, as most modern options can also remove contaminants.
Are filters too expensive?
There are filters that will suit every budget. A decent alkalizing water bottle can be purchased for as low as $50. Filter pitchers are also available at a similar price. Although you’ll need to replace the filters every now and again, it is still affordable. It all depends on your needs. There are many options, even if you have a small budget.
Is filtered water acidic or alkaline?
This is a great question. The answer to this question will be based on the water’s pH balance. 7. is the magic number to distinguish between acidic and alkaline water. The water is considered to be alkaline if its pH is higher than 7. Water is not considered alkaline if it has a pH of 7 or higher.
Alkaline filters are available that will raise your water pH to at least 8. Alkaline water will be defined as water that has been passed through an alkaline filter. Even water passed through an ordinary filter without the ionization could still have a pH below 7.
Water is acidic if its pH is below 7. If ingested in large quantities, acidic water can have adverse health effects.
Acidity can promote bacterial growth, so it is important to try to reduce the amount of acidic drinking water. However, acidic water can be used for many things. Drinking alkaline water is not the only use. It is safe to use acidic water for washing dishes, cleaning, and cooking.
Are alkaline and filtered water more beneficial than each other?
This question is much more complex than it seems. Your alkaline water filter should have built-in water filtering. If not, you can run the water through the filter before it reaches the alkaline filter. A high-quality water filter that removes common contaminants from tap water and works in conjunction with an alkaline filter is the best way to get water.
Take care when looking at alkaline water filters. There are some filters that can be integrated into a standard water filter. However, there are also alkaline filters which can be used separately. They are more likely to be integrated into the same system, but this is not always true. It doesn’t matter if you prefer alkaline or filtered water.
It can be difficult and overwhelming to choose the right water filter. This article should have helped you to make an informed decision. When making such a large purchase, make sure you do all of your research. It is important to make sure you have everything you need. This list will help you make a decision. We have done all the hard work to ensure that we offer the best.
No matter what you do, take care of yourself. You can give your body everything it needs, and make good choices. Before making any major dietary changes, consult your doctor if you have a serious medical condition.
I appreciate your time! Go ahead and find the perfect alkaline water filter for you!